Harry Kane has launched himself into the Top 5 most expensive players in world football.
Manchester United young gun Anthony Martial sit just behind Kane in sixth while Manchester City's Sergio Aguero, Real Madrid's Gareth Bale, Chelsea's Eden Hazard, Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez, Tottenham's Dele Alli, City winger Raheem Sterling and Bayern Munich ace Robert Lewandowski all feature in the Top 20.
The estimated values of the players in question are based on a number of various aspects including the length of their contract, the valuation of interested clubs and their age.
CIES Football Observatory's valuation on Top 20 players
2. Neymar (Barcelona) - £155m
5. Harry Kane (Tottenham) - £87m
9. Sergio Aguero (Man City) - £75m
14. Dele Alli (Tottenham) - £58m
15. Thomas Muller (Bayern) - £57m
16. Raheem Sterling (Man City) - £56m
17. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern) - £52m