Crystal Palace have added five former trialists to their U23 squad.
The five – Harlem Hale, Reece Hannam, Alfie Matthews, Sion Spence and James Taylor – each impressed on trial and in training with the club over recent weeks.
Professional Development Coach and Under-23s manager Shaun Derry said: "A number of these new arrivals played in Category 1 last year and can be appreciative of the required levels.
"We invited trialists to come and join us for the first part of pre-season. We took a long look at them for about three weeks, they looked at us and we looked at them, and we've offered contracts to those that did well. We're hoping for a good season, benefitted by these boys' arrivals."
- Hale is a 20-year-old winger from Southampton
- Hannam a 20-year-old left-back from West Ham
- Matthews an 18-year-old attacking midfielder from Arsenal
- Spence a 19-year-old No.10 from Cardiff City
- Taylor an 18-year-old centre-midfielder from Bristol City