Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland has won the Golden Boy award for 2020.
The award is organised by Tuttosport and marks the best U21 player in the world.
This year, Haaland has scored 27 goals in 29 games for BVB since his arrival in January. The 20-year-old Norwegian scored 14 times in eleven Champions League games for RB Salzburg and Schwarz-Gelb.
Ansu Fati from FC Barcelona secured second place in the overall voting.
2020 Golden Boy ranking:
1) Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund), 302 points
2) Ansu Fati (FC Barcelona), 239 points
3) Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern), 226 points
5) Eduardo Camavinga (Stade Rennes), 50 points
6) Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus Turin), 41 points
8) Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Salzburg), 13 points
9) Bukayo Saka (FC Arsenal), 13 points
10) Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid), 9 points
11) Ferran Torres (Manchester City), 8 points
13) Sandro Tonali (AC Milan), 6 points
14) Sergino Dest (FC Barcelona), 3 points
15) Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax Amsterdam), 1 point
16) Rodrygo (Real Madrid), 1 point
17) Jonathan David (OSC Lille), 1 point