>
My tribe
As featured on NewsNow: Football news

Zeman: Roma deserve Scudetto ahead of Inter Milan

The former Roma coach declared: "Roberto Mancini and Luciano Spalletti did not have the same resources at their disposal, both in terms of quality and quantity, so they also had different roles.

"Mancini was more of an organiser, whereas Spalletti was a Coach and with this campaign managed to prove money doesn't always make the difference. He deserves great credit for that."

Zeman added: "If it were a prize for entertainment then yes Roma deserve it, as when in good shape they play the best football in Italy. However, it's who gets the most points who wins and so far Inter have one more.

"Roma have a 20 per cent chance of taking the title, because anything can happen in 90 minutes of football, but Inter have an 80 per cent shot."

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?