Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane says their draw with Levante left him "disgusted".
Zidane again saw his team blow a lead to surrender two points to Levante on Saturday.
He said, "The truth is the game was under control and we had done the hard part, which is scoring. We scored the second, 2-1, but we made two errors and they scored two goals against us. It's hard to understand after what happened last week, also here in Valencia (4-1 win)."
Asked if he was upset, Zidane said: "I'm not upset, I'm disgusted, this is hard to take. Disgusted with the result taking into account how we played in the first half."
On his future he said: "I'm thinking about the next game, nothing else."
Zidane took off Cristiano Ronaldo, who looked annoyed.
"I took off Cristiano because I wanted to put another player in the middle of the pitch and get stronger there, defending with Asensio and Karim. I had to make changes and they were made."