Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has been the biggest seller of talent in recent seasons.
Levy has raised a stunning €322 million from player sales since the 2008/09 season, reveals a study published the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES) in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Biggest sellers in Europe since 2008/09:
- 1. Tottenham (ANG): €322.1 million
- 2. Real Madrid (ESP): €304 million
- 3. FC Porto (POR): €282.7 million
- 4. Liverpool (ENG): €239.8 million
- 5. AC Milan (ESP): €229.5 million
- 6. Inter Milan (ITA): €224.9 million
- 7. Udinese (ITA): €220 million
- 8. Arsenal (ENG): €207.9 million
- 9. AS Roma (ITA): €203.4 million
- 10. Valencia (ESP): €202.7 million
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball