Atletico Mineiro have made a move for the former Manchester United striker.
“Lately there has been a lot of speculation about my future, but there’s nothing true,” he told Radio Nuevo Tiempo on Monday.
“I still have a year on my contract at Inter, with an option for the year after, and I intend to respect it. I’m good at Inter and I have no desire to leave.
“I have had an unlucky year. First I had the two consecutive injuries early on in the season, then I returned in a new role. I found it difficult at times, but I do not see anything strange. At Inter I feel great and I know I have the confidence of President [Massimo] Moratti.
“It’s not my intention to go, unless the directors have no intention to use me. But so far, no-one has told me a thing, so I see no reason to think about a transfer.”