>
My tribe
As featured on NewsNow: Football news

Udinese convinced Sanchez 80% Barcelona player

Udinese's Spanish rep believes Barcelona are favourites for Alexis Sanchez.

Barca have been heavily linked with the 22 year-old over the last few weeks and the Catalan club now look set to beat the likes of Manchester United and Manchester City to the winger's signature.

"Right now Barcelona just have to iron out a few details, but it's practically done," Quique Pina told Cadena COPE.

"It's 80% done and the other 20% is what's to be ironed out."

Pina revealed the fee will be around 45 million euros, although that is likely to include Barca's Spain Under-21 forward Jeffren Suarez.

"It's a figure close to 45million, which is an initial value, including a player and other variables," he said.

 Click here for the No1 coverage of all the gossip and transfer news around Barcelona.

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?