Now that the dust has settled following the end of the January transfer window, let's have a look at what has intrigued Tribal readers over the past seven days.
The Mirror reported that Wenger made the comments during a Q&A session for the club's executive box holders.
The Frenchman also supposedly revealed that Alexis is now earning more than £600,000-a-week with Manchester United.
The Barcelona superstar has been linked with a move to America when his twilight years approach - although he's shown no signs of slowing down at the age of 32.
In a video Messi sent to his fellow Adidas alum, the Argentine cheekily teased that he should make him an offer to join the new south Florida club.
The Liverpool legend was surprised Coutinho left in January instead of at the end of the season.
And finally, a story out of the Bernabeu made waves this week.
Don Balón have claimed Isco's celebration in Real's 2-2 draw with Levante was indicative of the problems within Zinedine Zidane's squad.
Whatever it is, something is not right in Madrid.
Top 5 Tribalfootball stories January 31 - February 6
1. Arsenal boss Wenger regrets not selling Alexis in summer; hints Man Utd paying him £600,000-a-week
2. Barcelona star Messi tells Miami FC owner Beckham: Make me an offer!
3. Miki, Auba & Diamond Eye: Why Arsenal are changing for the better
4. Liverpool legend Carragher: Coutinho just isn't that good...
5. Isco goal celebration uncovers Real Madrid squad rifts