Liverpool, Gerrard, Colback, Toure and Mourinho all feature in the New Year's Day stats special.
Stats compiled by Opta
EVERTON'S DEFENSIVE WOES
EFFICIENT SAKHO BACK ON TARGET
- West Ham United's Diafra Sakho, who joined for less than £4million from Metz in the summer, proved once again that he was a bargain buy when scoring his seventh goal in 11 Premier League starts in the Hammers' 1-1 draw with West Bromwich Albion. He now has 8 for the season, five of which have been headed - three more than any other player in the league.
GERRARD JOINS 30-CLUB
- Steven Gerrard became just the third player in Premier League history to score more than 30 penalties after netting twice from the spot in Liverpool's 2-2 draw with Leicester City. Only Alan Shearer (56) and Frank Lampard (43) have more.
THE COLBACK 500
LIVERPOOL FIRST TO 100
- Gerrard's pair of penalties saw Liverpool become the first team in Premier League history to score 100 goals from the spot.
TOURE IN FINE TOUCH
EVERTON ARE BAD BOYS FOR LIFE
KANE IS ON FIRE
MOURINHO'S CHELSEA BASHED
- Chelsea's 5-3 loss to Tottenham at White Hart Lane was only the third time one of Jose Mourinho's sides have conceded more than four goals during his managerial history. It was also only the third occasion in which Chelsea have conceded five goals in the Premier League.
NEW YEAR'S DAY GOAL BONANZA
- The 33 goals scored in the Premier League on New Year's Day is the most ever in the competition on this day.
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball