Stats compiled by Opta
GUZAN MAKES IT 100 IN A ROW
- Brad Guzan's appearance in Aston Villa's 2-1 loss to Stoke City was his 100th consecutive BPL outing making him the first player to achieve the feat since Jon Walters did so for the Potters in October 2013.
CAZORLA THE PENALTY MASTER
SINCLAIR FINALLY BREAKS DROUGHT
- Scott Sinclair's 20th-minute goal in Villa's 2-1 home defeat to Stoke was his first in the BPL since August 2012 when he scored for Swansea City against QPR.
BAD BOY BARTON BACK AT IT
- Joey Barton's sending off in the 32nd minute of QPR's 2-1 loss at Hull City was the eighth time in his past eight BPL matches where he has been shown a card - seven yellows and one red.
GIROUD GIVES ARSENAL EXTRA PRONG
- Olivier Giroud's goal just before half-time of Arsenal's win over the Eagles was the eighth goal he has contributed to in his past seven appearances in all competitions. During that time he has scored five and assisted three.
SWANSEA DO MAN UTD DOUBLE
VLAAR TURNS VILLA FACES RED
- Ron Vlaar's red card in injury-time of Villa's loss to Stoke was the sixth for the club this season which is more than any other BPL side.
AGUERO LOVES THE TOON
WEST HAM USING THEIR HEADS
- Cheikhou Kouyate's 22nd-minute header in West Ham United's 2-2 draw at Tottenham was the west London side's 15th headed effort this season, beating Liverpool's 14 of last term, with 12 matches remaining.
SPURS ENJOY LATE FLOURISH
- Tottenham's two late goals to force their 2-2 draw with the Hammers has taken their tally of recovered points from losing positions to 15 this season, equaling Crystal Palace at the top of this particular statistic list.
2-2 IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY IN THE PREM
CLEAN SHEETS ON THE ROAD FOR THE REDS
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball