Manchester United have continued their slide on the sports rich list.
Forbes reports Manchester United have fallen from second to sixth in Forbes' list of the world's most valuable sports teams.
NFL side Dallas Cowboys have retained their place at No.1 for the fourth successive year with a value of $5billion.
Legendary baseball side New York Yankees ($4.6b) are second with basketball team New York Knicks ($4b) completing the top five behind Real ($4.24b) and Barca ($4.02b).
Forbes' 10 most valuable sports teams
1. Dallas Cowboys ($5b)
2. New York Yankees ($4.6b)
3. Real Madrid ($4.24b)
4. Barcelona ($4.02b)
5. New York Knicks ($4b)
6. Manchester United ($3.81b)
7. New England Patriots ($3.8b)
8. Los Angeles Lakers ($3.7b)
9. Golden State Warriors ($3.5b)
10. Los Angeles Dodgers/New York Giants ($3.3b)