LaLiga have reportedly completed their investigation into the bust-up between Cadiz defender Juan Cala and Valencia's Mouctar Diakhaby.
Diakhaby has alleged Cala insulted him racially, which led the Valencia players walking off the pitch before eventually returning to be beaten by Cadiz on Sunday.
According to Radio Cope, LaLiga's investigation, which has used lip-reading experts, has returned no evidence of racism. They have reported that Cala could be seen saying "s***", "leave me alone", and "sorry, don't get mad".
Audio evidence was also gathered from coverage of the game, but again no evidence of racist insults were found.
Javier Tebas had previously said that "there will be a report that will say what Cala said and another report on everything that was said, it's clear that the audio circulating is not of Cala".
Diario de Cadiz have reported that, without evidence to go further, Tebas and LaLiga will announce shortly that the investigation is closed without any punishment being handed to Cala.