My tribe
As featured on NewsNow: Football news

DONE DEAL: Las Palmas sell Jonathan Viera to Beijing Guoan

Las Palmas attacker Jonathan Viera is on his way to China.

Marca says it is believed that Las Palmas forward Viera has completed a move, worth in the region of ‚ā¨11 million, to Chinese side Beijing Guoan.

The Canarian born 28-year-old has reportedly signed a four-year deal with the Chinese outfit, of which he is estimated to earn 1.5m euros per season and 6m euros over the entirety of the contract.

What is not yet clear is Viera's ownership situation. Las Palmas currently own 60 percent of the player's rights, with the other 40 percent being split between his former club Standard Liege and former agent Pedro Bravo.

Carlos Volcano
About the author

Carlos Volcano

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?