Mourinho's clash with Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova has been condemned by many inside Spanish football.
However, those close to Real say he has the full support of the players and coaching staff given the behaviour of Vilanova and Barca's players throughout the second-leg.
- Vilanova over the 90 minutes continually threw insults at Real players and the away bench
- Lionel Messi angered Real coaching staff by spitting in front of their dugout
- Messi shoved Fabio Coentrao
- Messi gesticulated towards the Real dugout
- David Villa punched Mesut Ozil
It's emerged Real players are upset with management for not releasing a statement defending the coach and pointing out the provocation performed by Barca's players and bench.
Mourinho is also unhappy Real captain Iker Casillas called Barca players Xavi and Gerard Pique about peace talks, inferring that it was Madrid who were to blame for the all-on brawl.