TOP 10 RICHEST INVESTORS IN FOOTBALL: Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal make grade
The list for the top ten richest owners in football have been released.
Mexican multi-billionaire Carlos Slim is the clear No1, having been regarded between 2010 and 2013 as the richest man in the world. Slim currently owns Real Oviedo in Spain, along with Mexican clubs Pachuca and Leon.
TOP TEN RICHEST OWNERS/INVESTORS IN FOOTBALL:
1) Carlos Slim - Pachuca, Leon and Real Oviedo, €53bn
2) Amancio Ortega - Deportivo La Coruna, €41bn
3) George Soros - Manchester United, €14bn
4) Alisher Usmanov - Arsenal, €12.8bn
5) Lakshmi Mittal - QPR, €12bn
6) Rinan Akhmetov - Shakhtar Donetsk, €11.2bn
7) Francois Pinault - Rennes, €11bn
8) Paul Allen - Seattle Sounders, €11bn
9) John Fredricksen - Valerenga, €8.4bn
10) Roman Abramovich - Chelsea, €7.4bn
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball