West Ham United fans have been named the funniest in a poll about the wittiest chants in football.
The club's supporters have taken the honours in a search for the best football chant of the past decade, with a verse about Rio Ferdinand's spell on the bench for missing a drugs test.
The poll was conducted among 1,500 football fans on behalf of Oulala.
Top 10 funniest chants from the past decade:
2. ''When you're sat in row Z, and the ball hits your head, that's Zamora, that's Zamora'' - Fulham supporters hail their striker Bobby Zamora, sung to the tune of Dean Martin's That's Amore.
3. ''You should have stayed on the telly'' - Newcastle United fans to Alan Shearer, when the Match of the Day pundit led the team to relegation as manager.
4. ''He's fast, he's red, he talks like Father Ted, Robbie Keane'' - Liverpool fans on the club's striker.
6. ''Deep fry yer pizzas, we're gonna deep fry yer pizzas'' - Scotland fans to Italy's supporters in a World Cup qualifier in March 2007.
7. ''Chelsea, wherever you may be, keep your wife from John Terry'' - Chelsea fans saluted their captain Terry after his affair with former team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend, sung to the tune of Lord Of The Dance.
8. ''John Carew, Carew. He likes a lap-dance or two. He might even pay for you. John Carew, Carew'' - Aston Villa fans sang this about their player, to the Que Sera Sera song.
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball