Stoke’s Fuller ready for action after suspension

Stoke City assistant manager Dave Kemp has confirmed that Ricardo Fuller can’t wait to get back to action.

Stoke City assistant manager Dave Kemp has confirmed that Ricardo Fuller can’t wait to get back to action.

The 32-year old striker is in contention to return to the Potters line-up for the weekend’s meeting with Wigan Athletic after serving a three-match suspension for stamping on Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic.

Kemp says that Fuller will be looking forward to getting back out there with his teammates, especially after a couple of solid draws against Tottenham and Manchester City in their past two outings.

"He's back in. Because you can't dwell on these things and it's time to move on,” Kemp said.

"Like the rest of us, he would have been watching Saturday's game against Manchester City and would have loved to have been a part of that, so he should be champing at the bit.

"Obviously we were disappointed at the time about his sending off, but we've had three games since then and the players have done fantastically well."

 

Click here to reach the No1 destination for hard news and exciting gossip on Stoke City

Have your say