Sevilla, Espanyol battle for River Plate wing-back Ferrari

River Plate wing-back Paulo Ferrari is set to move to Spain in January. The 26 year-old is interesting Sevilla and Espanyol and River have sold their 80 per cent of the player to a Spanish investment group. The remaining 20 per cent of Ferrari's registration is held by Rosario Central.

River Plate wing-back Paulo Ferrari is set to move to Spain in January.

The 26 year-old is interesting Sevilla and Espanyol and River have sold their 80 per cent of the player to a Spanish investment group.

The remaining 20 per cent of Ferrari's registration is held by Rosario Central.

Have your say