Mancini dead man walking as Man City draw up 4-man shortlist

Manchester City have drawn up a four-man shortlist of candidates to succeed Roberto Mancini at the end of the season.
bg_ancelotti

Manchester City have drawn up a four-man shortlist of candidates to succeed Roberto Mancini at the end of the season.

The Daily Star Sunday says Mancini is a dead man walking, despite City reaching the FA Cup final last week.

City have added Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone and PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti to their four-man shortlist to succeed Roberto Mancini this summer.

Simeone, 42, and Ancelotti, 53, join Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini and Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp as the main names in the frame to assume the Eastlands hotseat for 2013-14.

A City insider said: “It is now 99 per cent certain that Mancini will be gone in the summer – and Pellegrini, Ancelotti, Klopp or Simeone will be the new manager.”

 
Should City listen to the fans and stick with Mancini? Give us your shout below...

Have your say