My tribe

Man Utd meet with Brazil FA to discuss tricky Everton Ribeiro deal

Manchester United have begun talks for Cruzeiro midfielder Everton Ribeiro. The Daily Star says United are in contact with the Brazilian FA over a deal to bring Cruzeiro forward Ribeiro to Old Trafford in the upcoming transfer window.

Ribeiro is only 60 per cent owned by Cruzeiro, with the other 40 per cent owned by a third party - something which would break Premier League rules.

According to reports in Brazil, United have begun talks with the Brazilian FA and are looking for the best solution in attempting to bring the former Corinthians man to England.

Cruzeiro are bracing themselves for a £7m bid from United as David Moyes looks to freshen up his forward line in the new year.

 For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?