Man City open door to Robinho staying

Manchester City aren't ready to cut loose Brazil World Cup star Robinho. The Sun says Robinho will be told the door is open for a fresh start at Manchester City.

Manchester City aren't ready to cut loose Brazil World Cup star Robinho.

The Sun says Robinho will be told the door is open for a fresh start at Manchester City.

Talks between his representatives and City officials were due to take place over the future of the British record transfer earlier this week - but have been put back until Wednesday.

And boss Roberto Mancini is ready to offer the £32.5million Brazilian strike star, 26, a clean slate after the World Cup - if he wants to come back.

Have your say