My tribe

Man City must navigate third-party contracts to sign Tomas Diaz Navarrete

Manchester City will have to navigate tricky contract laws if they're to sign Chilean defender Tomas Diaz Navarrete.

The young centre-half has been trialling at City from little Union St. Gilloise and is also interesting Sevilla.

The stumbling block for City is that Navarrete's registration is 90 per cent owned by an Italian consortium, with his Belgian club holding the remaining 10 per cent.

"I would like to play at Manchester City or AC Milan," he said.

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?