The Daily Mail says Mancini’s decision to kick Tevez out of City without playing another game will stand after talks with acting chief executive John MacBeath on the plane back from Munich in the early hours of Wednesday morning and further discussions with club chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak later in the day.
After a day of meetings at City, it emerged that:
* Mancini urged club officials to bar Tevez from club premises until after the forthcoming international break.
* When he returns he will be told to train with the reserves and will not be allowed in the first-team dressing room.
* City will now look to sell Tevez for a knock-down fee this January but will not pay him the millions he will claim he is owed on the remainder of his contract.
* City are discussing taking Tevez to court for breach of contract.
* Mancini will meet striker Edin Dzeko today to discuss his reaction to being substituted on Tuesday but the Bosnian will not be fined. The pair also exchanged words in Munich.