My tribe

Man City boss Mancini prepared for face-to-face Tevez talks

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is ready to hold talks with Carlos Tevez about a return.

Tevez finally agreed to release a statement at 9.30pm last night apologising for his behavior this season.

The Daily Mail says although Tuesday night's statement doesn't mention his coach by name, Mancini has told club officials he is satisfied. The two men - yet to meet since Tevez's return last week - are expected to sit down together in the coming days.

Mancini is open-minded about playing the South American again but resentment between the two sides still lingers and it seems City would need to suffer a crisis of form or fitness for Tevez to be considered for a game.

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?