Man City already miss Balotelli says Zabaleta

Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta admits the players already miss Mario Balotelli.

Manchester City defender Pablo Zabaleta admits the players already miss Mario Balotelli.

The 22-year old striker departed the Etihad Stadium to join AC Milan last week on a £19million deal and his former teammate says his presence is already going noticed despite his tumultuous stay with the Premier League champions.

"Life is a bit different, Mario is a great lad and we're missing him the last three days," said Zabaleta after City’s 2-2 draw with Liverpool on Sunday.

"The dressing room is not the same, with him there's always something to laugh at.

"We wish him all the best at AC Milan, we know how good Mario is as a player he just needs to be more focused and he can become one of the best players for sure."

 

Click here to reach the No1 destination for hard news and exciting gossip on Manchester City

Have your say