“The talks are in stasis at the moment,” Antonio Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.
“We are waiting for President Moratti to give us a sign. As far as the player goes, we have no problems at all.
“There is a contract and therefore it’s up to President Moratti to decide whether to speed up negotiations or not.
“We need him to tell us what’s happening. He can either push forward with talks or call us to officially state that the player will remain at Inter.”