Real Madrid coach Manuel Pellegrini has been condemned to the exit door by the Madrid press.
Marca says Pellegrini must be dumped for his 'seven deadly sins':
- The Copa humiliation against Alcorcon
- Inability to handle the locker room
- Ignoring the Castilla
- Cannot get the best from the star players
- No-one knows what system the team plays
- Failure against Lyon
- Failure to win the big games
Real president Florentino Perez is said to have a shortlist of five big names to succeed Pellegrini.