Manchester United stats this season make sorry reading for manager David Moyes:
- United have already lost the same number of Barclays Premier League games as they did in the whole of 2012-13 (5).
- They have lost back-to-back Premier League home matches for the first time since May 2002.
- This is their lowest points tally (22) after 15 games of a top-flight season since 2001-02 (21), when they finished third.
- They have never won fewer points (11) nor scored fewer goals (8) in their first eight home games of a Premier League campaign.
- They have failed to score in successive Premier League home games for the first time since August 2007 (over two seasons).
- Only twice before have they both lost and failed to score in successive Premier League home games (Dec 2001 & May 2002).
- This was Newcastle's first victory at Old Trafford since February 1972, ending a run of 29 league trips without a win there (L21 D8).
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball