Dolye's father, David, is a Dubliner and the youngster is being considered for Ireland's U21 squad.
"I haven't made a final decision yet, there's still a chance that I could play for Ireland if I am asked," Doyle told the Herald.
"I was away with the US for two training camps but I haven't committed myself to them in any way.
"If the FAI ask me to come and train with them then I'll do that, and make a final decision on my international future after that.
"I haven't spoken to the Irish U21 manager yet but I know that he has spoken to my dad and he mentioned a possible call-up for a training camp and match next month, so if that call comes from Ireland I will, of course, come over and train and see the set-up for myself.
"I know I need to make a decision, I don't want to leave anyone waiting for me to decide, so if the Irish squad ask me to come to Dublin for a look I'd be happy to do it," added Doyle.