Reacting to reports in the English press the Catalan daily declared today:
- Chelsea have a formal five-year contract worth £7 million-a-season drawn up - which only lacks the signature of Ronaldinho.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich twice met with Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, last week in London. An offer of £45 million was discussed during the meetings. Assis was flown to London on Chelsea's private jet and also covered his hotel bills.
- Assis admitted to friends that Ronaldinho could leave Barcelona before the first Champions League game.
- Most of Ronaldinho's Barcelona teammates believe he will be leaving.
- Belletti, who was in Barcelona on Monday, assured a high level DiarioSport source that "this season it's possible Ronaldinho will be my teammate".
- Assis informed Barcelona president Joan Laporta of Chelsea's offer. Laporta replied that the club will not sell any of their top players, unless a transfer request is made.