My tribe

Aromatherapy candles start blaze in Yaya Toure's house

Fire-fighters have put out a blaze in the home of Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure it has been reported.

A room in the £1million Wilmslow mansion was damaged by a small fire caused by aromatherapy candles but luckily nobody was harmed.

Three fire engines rushed to Toure's six-bedroom residence to effectively negotiate the blaze with one woman treated for smoke inhalation.

A Manchester City spokesman said: "It was a small fire in one room which will be redecorated. No one was hurt."

 Click here to reach the No1 destination for hard news and exciting gossip on Manchester City

Andrew Slevison
About the author

Andrew Slevison

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?