My tribe

American group complete Bologna takeover

American group TAG Partners LLC have bought a controlling stake in Serie A new-boys Bologna.

The Americans will own 80 per cent of Bologna FC by July 1 and will acquire the remaining 20 per cent at the end of next season.

Bologna president Alfredo Cazzola will remain and his group Aktiva Spa will still have a say over the direction taken in the boardroom. The new owners have pledged £15 million to new signings this summer.

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?