My tribe

Agent rubbishes sack claims for QPR boss Hughes

The agent of Mark Hughes has dismissed rumours that he's been sacked by QPR.

Rumours started circulating on Twitter that Hughes' 10-month reign at Loftus Road had come to an end after the club's terrible start to the season.

But Kia Joorabchian, who represents Hughes, told the BBC that claims the 45-year-old had been removed from his position were "not true at all".

QPR also said Hughes remains in charge. The former Manchester United and Bayern Munich striker is expected to take charge of training on Tuesday.

About the author

Tribal Football Staff

Have your say
  • Add your favourite leagues and clubs
  • Build your own personal news stream
  • Easily share your favourite stories
  • Connect with what your friends are saying

Select your favourite
leagues and clubs
to get started.

Already part of MyTribe?