"We expect to discuss a contract extension for Pascal when the season ends," Roger Boli told setantasports.com. "We will see what the possibilities are with the club. Everything will depend on Spurs' directors.
"It's up to them to decide if they want to keep him or not.
"I'm optimistic in both options: The first one would be Pascal being offered a new deal and the second one would see him being transferred by Spurs.
"I know they want to keep him.
"Newcastle's offer was serious, but they are in a bizarre situation right now and I don't know if Kevin Keegan will stay at the club next season so let's wait and see."