“We won’t sign any more strikers, even if one of the current roster leaves. If both of them go, then we’ll see what we will do.
“We haven’t decided yet on Robinho and Pato, as it’s still only December. The Brazilian transfer session ends on April 15.
“Was the offer for Pato satisfying? We’ll see. Robinho wants to go back to Brazil because his family is there and it’s a personal choice. We received an offer from Santos which we rejected, but there has not been a second proposal yet.
“Brazilian football has grown on an economic level, as with sponsorship deals and pay-per-view television the clubs can afford more than they could in the past. We will speak with Pato and Robinho to decide what to do.
“For now Pato and Robinho are Milan players. Our books are balanced and we are even set to make a profit. Any potential Pato and Binho sales would go into the 2013 budget.”