Week 14 midweek matches
- A win by Brisbane Roar over the Jets will put the Roar 7 points clear at the top of the ladder, which would be the first time a team has gone more than two wins (6 points) clear at the top of a Hyundai A-League ladder since Melbourne Victory ended the 2006/07 season 12 points ahead of the second-placed team.
- Central Coast Mariners are aiming for their fourth win in a row – which would be a new club record for longest winning streak.
Week 15 matches
- Having lost their three previous away matches, Adelaide United will be aiming to avoid equalling its club record for most consecutive away losses (four).
- Having lost their three previous matches, North Queensland Fury will be aiming to avoid creating a new club record for most consecutive losses (four).
- Gold Coast United pair Zenon Caravella and Steve Pantelidis are each set to make their 100th Australian national league appearance.
Caravella's Australian national league career has so far been with Sydney Olympic (41 appearances), New Zealand Knights (21) and Gold Coast United (37); while Pantelidis' record is Melbourne Knights (13 appearances), Melbourne Victory (53) and Gold Coast United (33).
- Terry Antonis (Sydney FC) turns 17 today, Monday 15 November
- Taylor Regan (Newcastle Jets) turns 22 on Tuesday 16 November
- Ricardinho (Melbourne Victory) turns 27 on Friday 19 November